Tuesday, June 12, 2007

stronger than steel


ELEVEN.
I have been married for eleven years today.
For this milestone, steel jewelry is the traditional gift.
There really is no need. For what Jun and I have is far stronger and valuable.
I love Jun as much as on the day I had pledged "til death do as part"...if anything, it has grown deeper as we have held on to each other literally through thick and thin. Truth to tell, we have been together for almost 19 years now, more than half my life.
Wow.
Happy Anniversary. And no matter how cliche it sounds...here's to many more to come!
Our story is still unfolding.

3 comments:

Marj and Carlos said...

Happy anniversary Donna!! Has it been that long? Parang kailan lang di ba? We are growing older (but beautifully and gracefully :D)

Wandering Mum said...

Thanks Marj...I myself can't believe it! I do agree with everything you say :)

Marj and Carlos said...

Hmmm. Donna, parang nagka double chin ang smiley face na ginawa ko dun sa previous commnet. Eeeks, hopefully it's not a subconsious message to me.