Wednesday, June 27, 2007

the blue moon

I never thought I could share so much with another person but I am. One may think that Jun and I have this pristine and smooth sailing union. Not quite though. We have not grown to be so boring. Quite to the contrary, we have petty arguments here and there. Of course, the major ones come once upon a blue moon. And the blue moon has shone. Yes, even if I am thousands of miles away. Can you believe that? There is no doubt that even with the distance between us, we have remained passionate. I remember somebody said that any argument in a relationship keeps it healthy. What was our tiff all about? I barely remember... a blur. Nasty as it may sound, it felt good to get all riled up about something and have the juices flowing. And then what comes next? Rule no. 1: Always make peace at the end of the day and don't keep count. I just wish I was home for the best part..making up.

No comments: