Friday, October 19, 2007

lunch out

On the Monday after my long weekend call, though I was physically tired, my mind was still actively thinking about the 24 hours that was. I knew that I needed to sleep but could not. I took a quick shower and headed towards the Eaton Center.

I am still truly Pinoy, I am an irrepressible mall rat at heart.

It was soon 11am.

My stomach growled. I knew where I wanted to go. Jimmy the Greek. The guy at the counter was a sweet talking Eastern European who quipped, "Mahal, what would you like today?" I greedily ordered my usual. It is a delectable roast chicken dinner with a generous serving of greens, rice and potatoes. At first glance, it looks unappealingly slathered with sour cream and hot sauce. But looks can be deceiving. My taste buds attest to the truth. The meal was over in 10 minutes. Gosh, I was ravenous.


photo swiped from anime-luver 7895

No comments: