Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tobi

It was difficult to get over jetlag. I had arrived in the evening of January 30 and was back to work bright and early on February 1st. My body was in the throes of temporal confusion. My eyelids would be drooping at lunch time. I stifled yawn after yawn after yawn. Still can't figure how I managed to be lucid in the better part of the day. Once I got home, I would be flat out in less than 5 minutes. The dang part of it was I would wake up again at 2 or 3 o'clock in the morning. No matter how I tried to go back to sleep, I couldn't. I sat mindlessly in front of the television, flipping through channels. I realized that in that ungodly hour, majority of the programs were infomercials. And for one with nothing better to do and to choose from, it was easy enough to get mesmerized with the new "breakthroughs" flaunted. Over and over, it was like hypnosis. I was getting lured. More than once, I told myself to snap out of it. One item though that caught my eye was the Tobi steamer. I hate ironing. As I don't have anybody else to do it for me, I iron on a "as needed" basis. The Tobi is touted to be the ultimate wrinkle remover without the back breaking and time consuming work. A quick but real fix. To me it symbolizes my freedom from the necessary chore that I have no love lost for. I think I just may cave in and get one. But what if it turned out to be a dud? Check the Tobi out (www.thane.ca). Could this really be the genuine easy way out? Help!

1 comment:

Rob P said...

Hi There,

Yes, The Tobi works as advertised. It will save you tons of time, especially if you hate ironing.

I found the most useful info here:
http://www.tobi-steamer.net

Rob