Tuesday, January 27, 2009

iba na ang may miles

Since 2006, I have crossed the Pacific Ocean eleven times. It is no jet set lifestyle. Any travel I do is out of necessity...for my own sanity.
Air Canada is very happy with me.
I, on the other hand, was not very happy being cramped in economy each and every time.
But, things took a different turn on my last trip.
I remember Ma saying before, "Why pay extra for First Class? When the plane crashes, everyone has the same fate regardless of class."
Well, Ma, Executive First Class is fine, indeed. Worth every penny...had I paid for it. With all the global criscrossing, I earned my hefty share of miles and the upgrade.
Fully laid out on my own "bed", a warmed plate for every meal, limitless wine, being waited on hand and foot, were merely a few of the perks I enjoyed.
Travel has taken on a new level and I could easily get used to it.
It's a good thing, I have a couple of more upgrades up on my sleeve.
Iba na ang may miles! :)



No comments: